about Clayton Med Spa
Clayton Medical Spa has been serving the St. Louis metropolitan area since 2004. We are home to a team of qualified technicians, doctors, and professionals to help improve or reduce any issues. Call us for your free consultation to see which service is best for you.
Dr. Patrick Dawson – Doctor
Dr. Dawson is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist that joined the Clayton Med Spa team in 2013. Dr. Dawson is skilled in making you feel comfortable and answering any questions you may have.
Greg Martin – Med Spa Director
Greg is the current Medical Director for Clayton Med Spa, and has been in the industry since 2004. One of his favorite things about being the Medical Director at Clayton Med Spa is building a relationship with new patients, and seeing them grow into part of the family.
Stephanie – Aesthetician
Stephanie has been with Clayton Med Spa for three and a half years. She attended The Skin Institute in St. Louis for esthetics and holds an associates degree in Medical Assisting. Her passion lies especially in treating the effects of the sun; primarily hyperpigmentation. She also performs laser hair removal, photofacials, SculpSure fat reduction, radio frequency skin tightening, facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, body wraps and all over body waxing. Stephanie prides herself in her clients’ satisfaction, and a connection with them is of the utmost importance to her.
Caroline “Sue” – Aesthetician
I am a native St. Louisian that has worked in this area as an Aesthetician for 30 years . I am also a licensed Manicurist, Hairstylist, and a Certified Massage Therapist. I have been employed at Clayton Med Spa since 2014.
Nichole – Receptionist
Nichole is one of the cheerful, smiling receptionists you’ll find when you come visit Clayton Med Spa. She’s been in the industry for 10+ years and absolutely loves it!
Valerie – Receptionist
Info coming soon…
- NO REFUNDS are allowed on any prepaid services unless the patient/client is deemed an unsuitable candidate for treatment by the Clayton Med Spa physician upon examination.
- REFUNDS for services received as part of a package will be calculated at the full price for Services rendered and the balance of the total package price will be issued as a store credit.
- Advertised discounts may not be combined with any other offer and are not eligible for 0% financing through Medical Financing Payment Plans.
- CANCELLATION POLICY. Should you need to cancel or reschedule please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Unfortunately we must charge a $35.00 cancellation fee for failure to keep your appointment if 24 hour notice is not given.
- 100% money back guarantee on all skincare products returned within 30 days of date of purchase.